No point to this post. Just some things about me.
1. I love Chai. and M&Ms.
2. I love being barefoot, but I hate having dirty feet.
3. Spending time with children makes me happy- it makes me feel natural, comfortable and like I have a purpose in life.
4. I have the very bad habit of listening to (and loving!) Country music
5. I have a hole shaped like Niger in my heart. Nothing else can fill it.Every day I long to go back.
6. I would love to be a wedding planner.
7. I make a big deal out of the smallest things
8. I will put 110% into everything that I do- usually a very good thing, but a bad thing because I spend too much time on things that often don’t matter, and I have the tendency to look down on those who do not put so much effort into every little thing they do.
9. I love my family, my mission family and my church family.
10. There are some things that I will NEVER understand about America.
11. Gulfport, Ayorou, Parakou and Urban Hope are places that will always remind me of the greatness of God and how much He can teach me in one week/weekend.
12. I absolutely hate jam and jelly.
13. Rain on a tin roof is my favorite sound in the world.
14. My love language is gifts: I think that someone could pick a rock up off the ground and give it to me, and I would feel so, so loved. I also love to give gifts to people- birthdays are the best!
15. One of my biggest fears is throwing up. I hate throwing up more than anything else. The last time I threw up was in 8th grade, from my doxycycline.
16. I have been healed by God and will never, ever forget the moment that I knew I had freedom from my asthma.
17. My boyfriend is the sweetest man in the world. But also very manly (so that when he reads this he knows I don’t think he is girly).
18. My roomate is one of the best things that has happened to me in the past year.
19. I never had a heart for the inner city, but God has led me to the inner city more times than I can even count. I think he might be trying to tell me something.
20. I cannot believe how blessed I am through the friends that God has given me.
And I guess that is enough for now…