Theo and I have been married for less than 2 months, yet we have already been on a lot of roadtrips!
Yesterday, about 4 hours into our trip, I decided that I needed to do SOMETHING. So we started thinking up lists of 25 things. 25 things about Suzanne, 25 things about Theo, 25 things we hate, 25 things we love, 25 goals for our future.
1. Blog at least 3x
2. Write 5 letters or notes
3. Finish the apron that I started making in April (this is my first real JUST ME sewing project)
4. Write rocking lesson plans for next week
5. Not lose my temper at Moose, the kitty cat.
6. Run a 1/2 marathon
7. Visit Daniel and Kelly in DC
8. Go to 2 state parks
9. Suz- Read 4 books Theo- Read 3 books
Have at least 1 meal once a week with someone (not just Theo!)
11. Graduate from Cedarville University with high honors
12. Not live in a basement.
13. Suz- be featured on a website or in a magazine (This is ridiculous, but something that I would absolutely LOVE to have!)
Theo- Be a certified paramedic
14. Suz- Make our wedding scrapbook
Theo- Make a wooden recipe box for Suzanne
15. Suz- plan someone else’s wedding
Theo- Be actively leading a guys or couple’s bible study
16. Suz- Cook through a cookbook (Now, I’m not planning on going as all-out as Julia Childs, here. It might just be a pasta book, or a cupcake cookbook.)
Theo- Be done with grad school and have a counseling license
17. Run a marathon
18. Have a BABY
19. Pay off all my loans (God has been so good in the financial aid I have gotten, this looks very possible within 4 years of graduating!!!!)
20. Have a thriving garden and animals (like goats and chickens!)
21. Live in Africa
22. Have twins
23. Still call my spouse my best friend and lover
24. Adopt. (This is not an option, it has been laid on both Theo and I’s heart, and we know one day by the Lords leading we will have children that are adopted.)
25. Suz- be able to sew without patterns and cook most thing without a recipe!
Theo- Be teaching martial arts in Africa.
So what about you? What are some of your goals/dreams/ambitions on the long run and in the short run? This was such a fun ‘game’ to play in the car… if you are going on a road trip, come up with some goals…then blog about it!