Happy 6 months of marriage to the love of my life.
Yes, you read that right. 6 MONTHS.
Our first kiss!
My wonderful man came home with these beautiful roses for me in honor of this occasion. I was so excited about the significance of being married for six months that I just wanted to cook a wonderful dinner and not do any homework. So that is exactly what I did. =) And we had some friends come and join us for dinner. It really has been a wonderful day.
And to end this post…I have 11 random questions copied from another blog. If you are a blogger, copy and paste them onto your blog to answer the questions yourself! I’d love to hear other answers!
1. You just won a trip, all expenses paid — you have to choose the destination now, where will you go? Who will you take? Why?
Hands down, I don’t even have to think twice. I’d head to Niger, West Africa with my husband, my brother and sister-in-law and any friends that wanted an all expenses paid trip to see my homeland. Why? Well, because it is my home.
2. Dark, Milk or White Chocolate?
Milk chocolate all the way. Especially in the form of fudge!
3. Have you ever succeeded in giving up something that was bad for you? What was it?
At one point in high school I gave up wearing make-up. Not that the make-up itself was bad for me, but the image that make-up creates in young girls is one worth giving up. I wear make-up now, but I am so glad that I did that during high school (even though it was on a bet!)
4. You have four ingredients: eggs, milk, cheese and bread. What is the most creative thing you can make?
Well…french toast with some cheese on the side?
5. Zoo, Aquarium or Circus?
Zoo. I love zoos. Except when the gorilla swings back and forth and then jumps in his water to splash all the onlookers. Haha.
6. If there were no other factors to consider except for pure joy’s sake, how many children would you want to have?
Probably 6. Twins are wanted for sure. Adoption is also a must at this point!
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Neither. Although I do have glasses somewhere I am supposed to wear for reading…
8. Have you ever been in a bad accident?
One time my Mom and I were driving in Niamey and we were in a pretty bad accident. Actually, no one was hurt at all, but our truck totalled the other guys car. Otherwise, I have just been in minor accidents (like the one time Chantelle was singing “I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves”, causing her Dad to slam on the brakes and us in the vehicle behind to slam into them…)
9. How many pets have you had / do you have? What kind? What are their names?
Um. Please read blog. Key word: Moose.
Although Midnight really deserves an honorable mention
10. What is the funniest joke you have heard lately?
11. I like the dream car question, so if you could have any new car of your choosing what would it be?
I actually really like the car we have right now…I think the only thing I would change would be the check engine light and the fact that it runs out of gas if driven for several hours at a time 😉 haha.
Sooo…what about you?
Happy 6 months of marriage to the love of my life, Theo!!!