16 really doesn’t seem that long ago. Crazy how time can fly, though. Blog #4 is 10 things that I would tell my 16 year old self, knowing what I know now.
1. Thank your teachers, parents, dorm parents, and mentors in your life.
2. Have some fun. Break some rules.
3. Be a missionary, not just a missionary kid.
4. Be your own person, let yourself be a little independent
5. Get over it
6. Focus on other people instead of yourself
7. You actually will marry a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful man. So stop worrying about it and just get on with life right now.
8. You will pass both physics and chemistry
9. Stop ‘hating’ America
10. Buy lots of African jewelry