Day #11 of the 30 post challenge!
Urban dictionary defines a pet peeve as: An irritating experience caused by others which you cannot control.
Here is my list:
1. When people make obnoxious statement about my age in correlation with being married (ei- you must have no clue, were you pregnant?, you don’t know what marriage is about, etc)
2. When flies or mosquitoes buzz in my ear….especially when I am trying to sleep.
3. Farting (just ask my family…it bugs the heck out of me!) (Yes, I fart…I just do it when no one is around! #nofilter moment)
4. Whistling indoors
5. When I am at a store trying to choose something, and there are people right behind/around me just waiting for me choose. And then I can’t choose.
6. When people honk at me (I almost always arrive home in tears) or cut me off
7. When I hear the opinion that elementary teachers do nothing all day
8. When people sit next to me/behind me when I am on a computer.
9. Shopping carts in the middle of that perfect parking space.
10. When the shower gets cold suddenly
What about you? What are some of your pet peeves???