After my last post, and all the feelings that go with it, I have decided to post something a little bit lighter today.
Namely, my pinterest finds.
By next week, when I have my feet back under me from all this traveling and working and being sick, I hope to be able to post some pinterest pictures alongside things from pinterest that I have actually made. Like maybe a recipe. Or a shirt that isn’t a fail. Or something like that.
But for now…I bring you my pinterest top ten finds this week!
1. This week, I was on a field trip with our class. We went mini-golfing, and the place was playing my favorite country music station. But then a song came on, and it’s a really catchy one…but it has the very distinct word ‘NAKED’ in it. The other teacher and I looked at each other with an expression of mixed horror/laughter. Thankfully NONE of the kids caught it, but it was a close call. I pinned this one later that day…
2. Have you ever made your own laundry soap? I’d like to give this recipe a shot.
3. Haha. Hahahaha. Hahahaha.
4. I absolutely love this giraffe picture for when I have children. We actually don’t plan on buying a crib and having a nursery, but even for a neutral kids room, I absolutely LOVE it. And I know what you are thinking. The answer is NO.
5. I cannot begin to explain how brilliant this idea is. How many times have I held a paper up, claiming that it has no name, only to receive blank looks and denials of belonging. So I throw it in the trash, only to receive blame and tears that I threw out someones paper. Well, sheesh, children. This might solve some of that problem:
6. Something I have always wanted to do. One day I will.
7. I have a window frame thing that looks just like this, except without the glass and bigger. I am STILL trying to decide how to use it. This gave me some ideas:
8. This is so Moose. Except add ‘Bonus points for each human you trip in the process’
9. When teaching children, the learning NEVER stops. Imagine trying to master all these things…
10. Usually, I am about 8 months behind whatever is in style. This year, however, I am so jumping right on board with the whole maxi skirt/dress style. They do make me look short, but I just loooove them so much. Here is one of my favorites that I have seen:
What about you? Have you found anything interesting on pinterest that inspires you lately?