Here are some interweb things that I have stumbled upon this week….
1. Revive Our Hearts: I have been doing the 30 day Husband Encouragement Challenge, and I can’t even begin to tell you how spot-on it has been every single day. It focuses on a different marital issue each day, gives a short devotional about it, then a practical challenge and then a beautiful prayer. I would encourage any wife to begin doing this! I see they also have a 30 day Mom challenge coming up, so if you missed the Husband Challenge, jump on board with that!
2. Pampered Chef. I’m not a big fan of expensive products, or people who send me 16 million facebook invites to their Pampered Chef show. BUT, I am shamlessly making a plug here on my blog. I have several Pampered Chef products and I LOVE them. I recently got the manual food processor, and this thing is A-MAZING. I just made salsa with it yesterday. A friend from church recently became a consultant, and I am hosting a cooking show at my house in JUST ONE WEEK. Sooo, if you live in the area, PLEASE COME! It’s on August 30th at 7:00. It will be a blast. If you live in the area and can’t come, but have your eye on some Pampered Chef paraphernalia, please head to this website and order. I can get your item to you! If you don’t live in the area, but still want to order, you CAN! You can either have it shipped to me, and I will send it to you, or you can ship it yourself (for a little bit more). Even if you live overseas, this is possible! Please, please consider it!
Go to this site, and click on ‘Shop’. Once you have found what you want, click add to cart and a box will come up asking you if you want to add it to a show. YES, you do. Put in my name and voila!
3. Crock Pot Recipes. My shift at work recently changed, and I now work until 6 pm every day, so it makes it difficult to come home and make dinner. Thankfully, I don’t have to go to work until 1 pm, soooo, this is the perfect arrangement for throwing a meal in the crock pot before I leave for work! I have been browsing Pinterest and my cookbooks for some great meals to try. Anybody have any favorites that my family can try?
4. Air Force Marathon: GAH! It’s in 29 days!!! I feel so unprepared, yet so ready for it to be OVER. Signing up for a marathon was and is a big deal, but it might just be a one-time thing in my life. It’s very mentally and physically stressful, and it does take some of the enjoyment out of running for me. However, I am PUMPED to run my first marathon and cross that finish line!
If you live in the area, and don’t have anything to do on September 21st, PLEASE come cheer Theo and I on! There is spectator information on the website.
5. America’s Got Talent. Theo and I watch this show every week on Hulu. We love it. It is good and clean and sometimes hilarious and sometimes amazing.
6. 10 Ways to be Happier in Your Home: When I first saw this article, I thought to my myself, “Hmmm I wonder how many things they are going to get WRONG.” But instead I was very impressed with this secular worldview, but how they hit the nail right on the head!
7. Mailbox Magazine If you are a teacher, you HAVE To get your hands on some copies of the mailbox magazine. I can’t even describe how helpful it has been!
What about you? What has been trending in your interweb browser this week?